Invited Session Manuscript:
- Prepare your manscripte according to the format requirement
- Send the paper to the invited session organizer
All papers must be written in English. Your submitted work must be original in the sense that it has never been published nor submitted for publication consideration anywhere. The manuscripts should be between 4 to 6 pages in length. Any manuscript of more than 6 pages will be charged for pages exceeding the limit. Please do not change the margins or format to fit it between 4 to 6 pages. Changing the formats described in the template may result in exclusion from the proceedings especially in your final accepted camera-ready manuscript. Paper format
Publication Ethics - Penalty against Plagiarism
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from published ICWAPR proceedings
- Impose a three years ban for the author to submit any article to ICWAPR
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist
学术道德 - 关于剽窃行为的处理规定
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least TWO reviewers
- Single-Blind Review
Submission Closing Time
The closing time is on Midnight 1 Mar, 2020 Hong Kong time (GMT+8:00).